CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 4, 2012

Rampage Shoes!

Hey guys! Recently I found myself limited by my shoe collection. Besides flats, convers, and sandals I don't have much variety on colors and styles. So I decided to upgrade it a bit by adding shoes which I would never have bought before. I've made a list of must have style shoes which I'll be purchasing as I stumble on affordable prices and the most comfortable I can find.


So my first purchase was at Marshalls and picked up the Rampage brand. They were at sale at an affordable price of $24.99 plus taxes. And you know how Marshalls loves to compare prices, so these were against $54.00. 


Inside were these 4 inch leopard print heels which I absolutely fell in love with. Of course I was a bit hesitant to try them on as they are very bold compared to what I am used to ware. But this was the key phrase which led me to try them on!

With a cute bow in the front

Leopard print is definitively on my list because they can dress up any type of outfit

 But the best part is how amazingly comfortable they are! Inside they have a sort of gel cushion, which caught me by surprise. They make my feet feel relaxed and almost as if I were walking through air! I will be saving these for a special occasion to surprise my b-friend.

The only downside is that I still don't know what to wear them with, so if anyone has some suggestions, please comment bellow! 

14 comments:

  1. Cute shoes!! Maybe pair them with a red dress if you are going out. Or if you want to wear them to work, chocolate brown slacks (or a light beige pencil skirt) with a simpler top since the shoes are daring! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the suggestions! Love the red dress and pencil skirt idea. I'll add them to my shopping list!

      Delete
  2. Those hot little shoes should be worn with anything and everything!!! Hot, hot, hot. =)

    Aloha,
    Following ya from the hoppity hop. I'd love if you and your fancy shoes joined the ride at localsugarhawaii.com. I promise it'll be the sweetest.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole, thanks so much for following, I just gave you a follow back! Love how your blog looks, also added my link to the aloha Friday hop. Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. Hey I found you via the aloha hop and am your newest follower!! Maybe you would be willing to follow each other? Also Today is the last day to enter my modcloth giveaway!! Come check it out!

    THanks so much:)
    Emily

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/05/giveaway-time-again.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks so much for the follow, I just gave you a follow up and entered the contest!

      Hope you have a wonderful evening.

      Delete
  4. Tami!! Those are such cute shoes. I could see wearing them with a pretty dress or even with jeans and a nice top!! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend. I followed you btw. Hope if you haven't you'll return the favor if you have time. Looking forward to reading your site!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    www.whatjeanlikes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Gave you a follow up earlier, I was the 100th member, yeeii :D. Thanks for the tips, will try them out later and see how it looks!

      Delete
  5. I love Rampage designs so much! Very cute shoes. I'm thinking black cross-over tie dress and a red clutch purse. Found you on the Aloha Blog Hop and would love a follow back at http://sassyshopperreviews.blogspot.com/ Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's perfect! I have a black dress that goes with that description, only need the red purse!! Awesome, thanks very much for the tip and the follow. Just gave you a follow up.

      Have a good evening!

      Delete
  6. Holy cow girl your blog is amazing - one of the funnest and most professional blogs I've had the pleasure of following.

    Adore the shoes.... Ahh cheetah print and bows, does it get much better then that?

    Stop by my blog and say hi
    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacie, thanks for following! Just gave you a hi back! I'm looking forward to following your posts!

      Have a good evening!

      Delete
  7. stumbled onto your blog via the blog hop and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed this post!!VERY VERY cute shoes!! New Follower via email :-)

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! and thanks for the follow! I checked out your website and loved the post on cellulite, really helpful! Also gave you a follow up on your blog@

      Have a good night!

      Delete