CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Belle Ame' Bath and Body - Soaps review


Continuing through the world of soaps, yesterday came my third order of Belle Ame soaps. The other two were samples. They give you 10 samples for $1.95 plus $2.12 for shipping, good for those of you who want to be sure before investing, like me! This is the best deal I've come across so far, compared to other company's like Fortune Cookie Soaps, who charges $7.95 plus shipping for 11 pieces (4 oz.), which I find it to be too expensive. Also Belle Ame gives you the luxury of choosing which sample soaps you are interested in trying and will grant this depending on what they have in stock. And they offer free priority shipping by ordering $60 or more! Plus with every purchase, they'll add 5 sample bars.




This ensures the safety of the products, which is a nice plus!


Products that I bought (8 bars of soap & 1 bath bomb):
  • Pumpkin Pie (gift for mother's day)
  • Oatmeal, Milk and Honey
  • Southern Tea
  • Ginger & lime
  • Royal Luxe (men's scent)
  • Fujian white tea
  • Buttercream Icing
  • Sassy Sugar
  • Ginger & lime (bath bomb)
The bars of soap cost $6.95 each and the  bath bomb was $4.95

General Characteristics of all of the bar soaps:
  • Creamy and abundant lathering
  • Moisturizing
  • Large variate of scents such as floral, sweet, citrusy, mild, strong, and others.
  • 1 bar could last from 20-25 showers
  • Beautiful detailed packaging
  • Amazing customer service (as I mentioned before, they make sure to send the samples that you request)
  • Fast shipment (took about 4-6 days for packaging and 3-4 days for delivery)
  • Great for gifts!

Here are my favorite scents which I'll definitely be repurchasing:
1. Sassy Sugar has an extremely sweet scent of cotton candy and caramel. Can't get enough of it.
2. Buttercream icing is another extremely sweet scent, reminds me of cream cheese cake icing. Love it.
3. Fujian white tea has a fresh scent and a hint of sweetness, but not overpowering as the ones before.
4. Southern tea is a mixture of flowers and honey, definitely can pick it up. For me its more of a relaxing scent then the others.


Overall I think these are amazing quality soaps. They have affordable prices and a variety of body care products: soap bars, shower gels, body scrubs, lip scrubs, bath bombs, body lotions, bubble bath, hand wash, men's, kid's.

Let me know if you've tried this line before or not, what are your thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. I love ur blog and ur idea, i just follow you, hope u follow me back, http://namvla.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I went to your blog, but can't see where to follow, please let me know how!

      Delete
  2. The scents sound so good.I hope you visit my blog ,too.

    http://motherdaughtersavingsandreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and they have a large selection of different scents! Really high quality! Just dropped by your blog!

      Have a great day!

      Delete