CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 1 Photo - 10 Day You Challenge

So I was over at my pals Christina's blog and read about how she is following this 10 day challenge and decided to give it a go. This is a fun way for you to know me a bit more, and for the next 10 days I will be writing 10 different things about myself, but with a little twist of focusing it more to be review type answers more than personal  ones.  I hope you don't get bored, so let's go!


here is a big picture in case you're interested in doing it. If it's the case, please let me know so I can follow!

And the link to Christina's blog: http://gettingitrightat30.blogspot.com/ in case you'd like to know her as well!

1one picture of myself


That is me with my son Denzol, a couple weeks ago on a local park. My boyfriend and Denzol are two of the most precious ones in my life. Especially on this day, we had so many happy moments and a lot of fun. This park used to be one of those extremely popular ones, a place to gather round with friends and family, bring the young ones to play with other children and spend some quality time. But as time passed, families (including mine) suddenly stopped going. Partially because the town was losing its popularity, charm and security. The streets were abandoned, stores closing like crazy and people moving out into the capital. But after years of falling, it has began to gain a little bit back, or at least as I am grown up I see more than the eye can see. 

I see a small children park where I can go with my family and be in peace with nature, watch my son run around, sit down at the grass with my b-friend and look out at the marvelous sea and stare at the sky. The little wondrous in this World that are taken for granted are the ones that really make me happy. Specially when shared with the right person.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking me :) I hope you don't mind, but I snagged your pic of the challenge. The one I have is so light it's hard to read. Let me know if you don't want me to use it.

    This brought back some memories. My parents always took my brother and I to the park. We cooked out, just played, or met up with another family. It was good times. Parks don't seem to be as popular. We recently started taking our son to the park daily. The park we go to is really nice, but not a lot of people go. I guess people are more home bodies any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christina, thanks for writing.

    It is just beautiful to go on a sunny climate and share a day with loved ones. Sometimes I get this need to just get out of the house, the routines and man-made everything to just relax with nature. Really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo great challenge, may have to give this a go!

    Denzol is a cutie! :)

    New follower via the blog hop!

    Lola ..x

    LolaStarHearts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lola, I'll definitively be following back. And thanks, he is a handful, I'll put up a couple videos of him further on. ^_^

      Delete